Monday, November 18, 2013

Monday Morning Mug

If you are like me you are not a morning person. Every morning I wish I could just endlessly hit the snooze button. I eventually get out of bed and start my morning routine. Until I have had my coffee in the morning I am a grumpy cat and if you try to talk to me or ask me anything the answer will always be NO! Since I do not like repeating myself or saying anything before my coffee hopefully my mug will save me the time and aggravation of doing it myself. This cup is a great addiction to the office as well. When I have annoying coworkers asking me questions or wanting me to waste my time on something they can do themselves I just raise my cup to them and send them on their way.  Click the image to get yours or not the choice is yours. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment