Monday, November 18, 2013

Chomp Cherry Pies Faster with Cherry Chomper

With the holidays coming up I sure pies are on at least one of the menus. I love pies making them and eating them. One of the few things I hate about the pie making process is pitting cherries to put into the pie. My favorite is cherry I just wished there was a better way. I found the cutest solution to my baking trouble. This task is now so easy even a child can do it. The “Cherry Chomper” perfectly pits cherries and other small fruit. The cherries stay whole and you do not lose much of it during the pitting process. The only thing left behind is a small X and pit shaped whole. The rest of the cherry is can be preserved for preserves. The blade is protected so only cherries are chomped no fingers which is great. Little ones can now help in the kitchen and have fun this holiday season or anytime. It is a great way to get yourself to eat more fruit or for juicing. To learn more about the Cherry Comper click the image. 
(Image Via http://www.flickr.com/photos/87255087@N00/9275196748/)

0 comments:

Post a Comment